Valid from: 2/27/2020
Welcome to Aus-Casino-Gambling.
Aus-Casino-Gambling ("We", "us", or "our") owns (hereinafter described as "service").
Service means the website offered by Aus-Casino-Gambling.
Personal data means all data from which the identity of an individual can be traced (or from other information that can probably come into our possession).
User data is information that is automatically collected or arises from the use of the service itself or the infrastructure of the service (such as the duration of a visit to a specific page).
Cookies are small files that are stored on your device, such as computer or mobile phone.
Data processors (or service providers) means a natural person or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the data controller. It is possible that we use the services of different service providers to process the data as effectively as possible.
Data subject is every living person who is the person to whom the personal data relates.
The user is the individual who uses our service. The user is the data subject, which is the person for the personal data.
We collect different types of data for a variety of objectives to make and improve our service for you.
When you use our service, we can ask you to trace certain information with which you as a person can be traced (personal information). This data to be identified, for example, is, but not exclusively:
- E-mail address
- First name and surname
- phone number
- Address, Place of residence, Postcode
- Cookies and user data
We can use your personal information to send newsletters, promotional material and other information that can be relevant to you. You can always unsubscribe at any time. All communication is provided with a link to unsubscribe immediately.
We can collect the information that comes from your browser during a visit to the OR website when you use our service via a mobile device.
The user data includes information such as the IP address of your computer, the browser you use, the pages visited, the time and date of your visit, the time you have spent on a specific page, recognition of unique devices and other diagnostic data.
If you use our service via a mobile device, the use date may contain information such as the type of device you use, the ID of your device, the IP address and the software used by the device itself, just like the type Internet browser and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are small text files that can contain an anonymous identification code. They are sent to the browser by the website and are stored on your device. Other ways to keep track of activities are beacons, tags and scripts, which collect information with which we can analyze and improve our service.
In your browser you can disable the collection of all types of cookies or indicate that you want a notification when a cookie is sent. If you do not accept cookies, it may happen that you unfortunately cannot use certain parts of the website.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: we use session cookies to make our service possible.
- Preference cookies: we prefer cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: We use security cookies for various security purposes.
- Advertisement cookies: advertisement cookies are used to offer relevant advertisements during your visit.
During the use of our service, we can also collect other data, such as your gender, age, date of birth, passport data, nationality, home address and place of residence, telephone number (work, mobile), documentation about your education, certificates, professional training, employment contract, information About bonuses or compensations, information about your marital state, other residents of the house, your ID number, address of your company and other data.
Aus-Casino-Gambling uses the collected data in various ways:
- offering and developing our service;
- To inform you of adjustments to our service;
- To allow you to use the interactive features within the service whenever you want;
- To be able to offer customer service;
- So that we can analyze valuable information to improve our service;
- To monitor the use of our service;
- to detect, prevent and resolve technical problems;
- to represent other objectives that are to the advantage of our users or the website;
- To be able to meet our obligations and rights when disagreement arises in the similarities between you and us, including payments and collection;
- To be able to provide you with the correct notifications about your account and registrations, including the expiration or notifications for renewal, instructions by mail and more.;
- To be able to provide you with news, special offers and general information about goods, services and events that are similar to that you have previously purchased or have requested information about, unless you have deregistered for this option;
- In all other ways we describe when we provide you with this information;
- For other objectives for which you first need your permission.
We also keep the user data for internal analysis. User data is usually stored a shorter period, except when this data is required for security or improving our service, or when we have to keep this data for a longer period of time because this is required by law.
Your information, such as your personal data, can be transferred - and maintained - on computers outside your city, country or government law, where the laws on data security can deviate from the regulations in your country.
If you live outside of Malta and choose to provide information, then all information is transferred to and processed in Malta, including the personal information.
Aus-Casino-Gambling is doing everything it can to ensure that your data is safe and that personal data is not in the hands of third parties or are processed by other companies in other countries, unless we are sure that the security and processing of the data is complete in order.
We can publicly make personal information that we have collected or obtained:
- Publication with regard to law enforcement - In certain cases it may happen that we have to share your personal information when this relates to law enforcement or when public authorities propose a valid reason to obtain this information from us.
- Business transaction - When we proceed to a merger, acquisition or assets sales, it may happen that your personal information is transferred.
- Other cases. We can also make the information public:
- to affiliations and our subsidiaries;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties that we use to make our website possible;
- to represent the objective for which you provided the information;
- To be able to place the logo of your company on our website;
- For other reasons that we specify when you provide us with the information;
- With your permission in other cases;
- When we think that revealing the information is important to protect rights, property or our own right or the safety of our company, our customers or others.
The safety of your data is of great importance to us, but remember that no method of transfer or electronic storage is 100% safe. We use all commercially applicable methods to protect the data, but we can never guarantee that the data is always completely safe.
We can engage third parties, including service providers and individuals, to enable our service that offer our service for us, offer service-related services or help us analyze how the service is used exactly.
These third parties have access to the personal data in our name and have no permission to further distribute this data to others.
We can engage this service provider to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
We can engage this service provider to automate the development process for our service.
We can engage service providers to display relevant advertisements in order to make maintenance on the service possible.
We have no control over the content on other websites and are therefore not liable or responsible for the content or behavior of other websites or service providers.
Our service is not intended for children under the age of 18 ("child" or "children").
We never consciously collect information from children who have an age under the age of 18. If we get to the fore in the fact that children under the 18 personal information have provided without any verification or permission from parents, we will immediately remove this information from our servers. You can always mention this when you know that a child under 18 has provided us with us.
We will inform you by e -mail or a prominent report on the service before they become active with the "effective date" on which the adjustments come into effect.